Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Living with a BMW


I spent three years driving a 1997 Dodge Stratus. This was not a bad car by any means especially for a kid. But when it was time for my sister to get the car, I needed a new one. After many hours spent on the internet I figured I would go with a Civic until my Dad said what about this? It was a 1999 BMW 328i 5 speed. After doing some research and finding out this car had a good price, and even cheaper than a 2003 Civic, it ended up in my driveway.

After having it for over two years I still love it. It is ten years old so there are some problems such as a slow window motor, and a wheel bearing going bad, but any car will have problems as it ages. I am still just as excited as I am the first day I bought it. Sometimes the highlight of my day is driving it.

I would say that it is the perfect balance for a daily driver. It gets about 28 mpg but still has enough power to have some fun. It has many luxury features that cheaper cars do not have such as heated leather seats, power everything, 10 speaker audio system, climate control, etc. It also takes corners with ease and still has a smooth comfortable ride. It is also a German engineered car, so it will last forever. After having the car for a year and also working at a dealership, allowing myself to drive many other BMWs old and new, I became very loyal.

I like the products BMW has to offer and I know my next car will be a BMW. I have talked to a few customers that feel the same way and even when they do have problems, they still said they would buy another one. A BMW is such a satisfying car that it is hard to make an owner so unhappy that they will never buy another one.

Just about whatever type of vehicle you need BMW has a solution, small to large sedans, SUVs, Sports cars, coupes, and roadsters. If you want your driving pleasure to be enhanced, I would highly recommend checking a BMW new or used, you won't be disappointed.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dan_L_McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment